•Min 1-2 Yrs of experience in the BFSI sector
• Must have experience in processing ST- LAP ( 2L -7L ) profiles as per credit norms.
• Should have worked in local market i.e. 40 KMs from Branch Location
• Should have clear CIBIL score and clear work history
• Should own two-wheeler and valid driving license.
• Good in reginal language and English.
• Experience in MODT process is a value addition
• Should have knowledge in assessing profiles of the customer (PD)
• Should have basic knowledge on assessing property valuation
• Should possess basic knowledge on legal
Preferred candidate profile
a) Proficiency in local language of the state
b) Candidate with Sales background in LAP
c) Proven ability to meet targets.
d) Detail and process oriented.
e) Self-starter and self-motivated
f) Should open to frequent travel within territory.
Skills highlighted with ‘‘are preferred key skills
Analysis Loan Against Property Risk Monitoring
UG: Any Graduate
Phone No – 9150003142 / 7305943971