Experience- Minimum 10 years
Salary- As per industry standards
- Identify, assess, and monitor risk on an ongoing firm-wide and individual entity basis and support in the implementation of internal controls which are effective in design and operation.
- Undertake quality control reviews for the business units to ensure consistent implementation of policy and processes across all business units and identify any gaps, challenges, and improvement measures.
- Provide consolidated reporting, inclusive of an overall risk profile, ensuring that major risks are identified and reported to the Management team on risk hotspots, measures, and recommendations.
- Communicate Management and regulatory responses or directives to business units.
- Monitor adherence to compliance, Anti Money Laundering (AML) and know your client (KYC) standards
- Manage the process of developing risk policies and procedures, risk limits and approval authorities.
- Implement and manage the risk and control assessment reporting process as well as manage and maintain management reports, follow up of issues identified for conclusive resolution
- Conduct compliance and risk assessment of key business areas as well as for new products/business changes to ensure risk and control adequacy, evaluation, process, and adequate business risk profile.
- Identifying current and emerging risks
- Developing risk assessment and measurement systems
- Establishing policies, practices, and other control mechanisms to manage risks
- Developing risk tolerance limits for Management approval
- Reporting results of risk monitoring to Management and the board.
- Independent oversight over the Bank’s Assets and Liabilities Committee with regard to risk management measures and policy decisions.
Periodic review and update of the risk management policies and procedures
- Should be a qualified CA with 18+ years of post-qualification bachelor’s degree with relevant experience in risk management
- Experience working in a NBFC/MFI RBI regulated Microfinance Institution or banking institution.
- Detailed understanding of MFI /NBFC processes, Risk, Regulatory & Compliance policies, and requirements
- Result oriented individual taking the lead in operational process reengineering, providing direction on new product & business initiatives, project governance, process reviews and risk assessments.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills, including well developed presentation skill
- In depth knowledge and experience of the practical application of risk MI systems and methodologies, including experience of risk and control assessment and risk reporting
Further details contact: 9150097065/ 9384002130
9.30 am to 6.00 pm
December 15, 2022