Salary 2-4 Lakhs
1. Responsible for General Administration activities - Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
2. Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material in line with budget.
3. Manage facilities services, maintenance activities and vendor management
4. Planning, scheduling, and facilitating office events, including meetings and conferences.
5. Ensure Asset and AMC Management - Ensuring office asset list are maintained, tracked & monitored and all assets are in working conditions.
6. Maintaining vendor relations & reconciliation of vendor accounts every month
7. Managing corporate communication Landline, Cell Phone and internet (CUG connections)
8. On-time PO/Bill processing & MIS and maintain accurate reports 9. Manages Fire & Safety
Further details contact: 9150097065