Chief Financial Officer ( CFO )
Salary 30-40 Lakhs
- Be a trusted advisor to the Management and the Business, providing timely, relevant council and inputs re strategic and operating decisions.
- Assist Management in Shareholder/Board/Lender interactions/liaison.
- Provide all necessary strategic and operational support to grow the business in line with agreed business plan (AUM and RoE goals, Capital/Debt raise).
- Transform the finance team as enablers, who provide seamless, proactive, business partnering support to various internal users/customers.
- Developing and leveraging relationships with regulators, credit agencies, other financial institutions, consultants and other professional to deliver best in class value for Shiskha, aligned to the business.
- Constantly evaluate and monitor risks, upgrade Controls/IFCs re the operations of the Company on an ongoing basis, factoring statutory/RBI regulations and inputs from auditors.
- Manage statutory audit cycle in line with agreed business goals.
- Manage Credit rating, top line (AUM) and bottom line (PAT) per the guidance of the Management and b/plan requirements.
Further details contact: 9150097065/ 9384002130
9.30 am to 6.00 pm
December 14, 2022