• Knowledge of the Banking/financial services industry is must, esp in Retail lending
• Preferable NBFC experience, not from IT industry
• Working Knowledge in any of the lending software product
• Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
• Proficiency in standard office software, such as MS Office and Lending software etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
• Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise to other resources
• Interacting with the Functional Team and identify the Requirement or the business challenge
• Prepare the Business requirement document with the possible use cases and the impacted areas along with Risk Control monitoring
• Utilizes systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
• Calculates/estimates costs and benefits of alternative actions or solutions to establish their viability
• Analyses and documents business processes and metrics and identifies improvement opportunities
Prior experience as BA
Minimum 2 years