Salary 7 - 10 Lakhs
• To assist in budget preparation and management activities.
• To develop Financial Policies to ensure operational efficiency.
• To conduct periodic Financial Analyses to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
• To track investments and maintain relevant cash reserves.
• To ensure all expenses are within the assigned project budget.
• To oversee the preparation of all financial statements, invoices, proposals, etc. as required.
• To ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
• To manage the preparation of balance sheets, income statements, expense
• To perform financial analysis and reporting.
• To ensure data integrity in all financial reporting.
• To update financial records with recent transactions and changes.
• To review financial paperwork and procedures and make appropriate changes.
• To make Presentations on business activities to internal (higher levels) and external (lenders and investors) people as and when required.
CA (0-2 years exp)
Further details contact: 9384002130 / 044 61916667 / 9150097065